MHC-1060 Model High Speed Paper Automatic Die Cutting Machine
The MHC series full-automatic die-cutting & creasing machines can efficiently complete the die cutting and embossing of products, as well as maintaining the highest precision and product quality. The MHC seriesfull-automatic die-cutting & creasing machines are well equipped and almost can adapt to all die cutting requirements of paper products.
(1) Adopt nodular cast iron-QT500-7, the mainframe wallboard casting by special technology process, thus featuring by high strength, never deformation and ensure the safety of the mainframe wallboard.
(2) Adopt Taiwan-imported intermittent mechanism to ensure that the machine operates accurately and reduce the occurrence of failure rate.
(3) The whole machine all uses SKF\NSK imported original bearing.
(4) The whole machine uses original parts imported from France Schneider, and Japanese OMRON, etc.
(5) Key parts of teeth row are imported from Japan.
(6) Die cutting accuracy reach to ±0.1mm, and the highest speed of machine reaches 7500 sheets/hours.
(7) The craft shaft is adopts Germany Ni-Cr-Mo metal steel, with high precision and will never deforms.
(8) Use the centerline positioning system to realize fast plate changing of worksheet.
(9)Die-cutting plate frame adopts auxiliary plate-installation device, to realize different of model machines can be use universal die-cutting plate.
(10)Equip with touch-screen operation interface in both Chinese and English.
(11)All adopt Taiwan AIRTAC pneumatic components to ensure every pneumatic action performs accurately.